Find out what to do if you can’t use your original Fix return envelope or Stitch Fix Freestyle™ return label.
Follow the instructions below for requesting a new, prepaid return label.
How do I get a new Fix return label?
All Fix deliveries include a prepaid return envelope to return unwanted items. If this bag is missing or damaged, visit your Orders & Returns page on a web browser to request a new label.
Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
The option to request a new label is available after you have completed checkout, and is not currently available on the Stitch Fix app.
Here's how to get a new Fix return label issued:
- Locate the Fix with the item you’d like to send back on your Orders & Returns page.
- Click “View details.”
- At the top of the Order Details page, click “Request a new return label.”
- Follow the prompts to request a return label.
- The label will be sent to your account email address.
- Please note: The new return label sent to your email can only be used for the Fix returns selected on your Orders & Returns page.
- Once your bag is packed and sealed with your return label. You can give your return to a USPS mail courier, drop it off at a USPS mailbox or drop it off at your local post office.
We’ll take care of the rest! You’ll only hear from us if we have a question about your returns.
How do I get a new Stitch Fix Freestyle™ return label?
Freestyle deliveries come with an adhesive return label included in the package. If this label is missing or damaged, you have a couple of options:
- Use the return label from another Freestyle delivery or you can include your item in a Fix return envelope. If your order included a packing slip, please include this along with your return.
- As long as the tags are attached, and you purchased the item within the past 30 days, you’ll be refunded as soon as we process the item at our warehouse.
- No return bag or label? .
- Keep in mind: Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
How do I get a new Stitch Fix Freestyle™ packing slip?
If your order arrived with a packing slip please include this with your returns. If the packing slip is damaged or you need a replacement:
How do I track my returns and refunds?
- To track your returns, reference the tracking number on the prepaid label used to return your Fix or Freestyle items.
- Check your Orders & Returns page to confirm whether you’ve been refunded for a return.
- It may take up to 14 business days from when you mail your return package to receive a refund. If your refund hasn’t been issued within that time, please contact us.
- After we've received your return, we’ll refund the price you paid for your item back to your original payment method.
- If you paid for all or part of a delivery with Stitch Fix credit, any amount charged to your saved payment method will be refunded first. The remaining amount will return to your credit balance.