Find out what to do if you can’t use your original Fix return envelope or return label. Follow the instructions below for requesting a new, prepaid return label.
How do I get a new Fix return label?
All Fix deliveries include a prepaid return envelope to return unwanted items. If this bag is missing or damaged, visit your Orders page on a web browser to request a new label. The option to request a new label is available after you have completed checkout, and is not currently available on the Stitch Fix app. Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- Locate the Fix with the item you’d like to send back on your Orders page.
- Click “View details.”
- At the top of the Order Details page, click “Request a new return label.”
- Follow the prompts to request a return label.
- The label will be sent to your account email address.
- Please note: The new return label sent to your email can only be used for the Fix returns selected on your Orders page.
- Print the label and affix it to any small box or envelope, including your original Fix box.
- Give your return package to your mail carrier, drop it off at a blue USPS mailbox or bring it to your local post office.
We’ll take care of the rest! You’ll only hear from us if we have a question about your returns.
How do I get a new Stitch Fix Freestyle™ return label?
Freestyle deliveries come with an adhesive return label included in the package. If this label is missing or damaged, you have a couple of options:
- Use the return label from another Freestyle delivery or even include your item in a Fix return envelope. If your order included a packing slip please include this with your return. As long as the tags are attached, and you purchased the item within the past 30 days, you’ll be refunded as soon as we process the item at our warehouse.
- No return bag or label? Contact us for a prepaid, printable label.
Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
How do I get a new Stitch Fix Freestyle™ packing slip?
If your order arrived with a packing slip please include this with your returns. If the packing slip is damaged or you need a replacement:
How do I track my returns and refunds?
- Check your Orders page to confirm whether you’ve been refunded for a return.
- It may take up to 14 business days from when you mail your return package to receive a refund. If your refund hasn’t been issued within that time, please contact us.
- To track returns, use the tracking number on the prepaid label used to return your Fix or Shop items.
- After we've received your return, we’ll refund the price you paid for your item back to your original payment method.
- If you paid for all or part of a delivery with Stitch Fix credit, any amount charged to your saved payment method will be refunded first, and the remaining amount will return to your credit balance.