If we’ve missed an issue with an item, we apologize and we want to make it right. You’ll find your options for getting help with a damaged or imperfect piece below.
Exchange a Fix item
If you haven’t checked out yet, you can exchange the item yourself:
- Click here to exchange the damaged item.
- Shipping on exchanges is free.
- You’ll receive an email with your delivery tracking number once the exchange has shipped.
- Return the damaged piece in the return envelope that came with your Fix delivery—this is the same envelope you’ll use for any other items you’re sending back.
- If you have questions about your exchange, you can learn more about how exchanges work here.
If you’ve already checked out, or if an exchange isn’t available:
We’re sorry you weren’t able to exchange the damaged item for a replacement directly. Please , and we’ll be happy to review available options—we’re here to help!
Exchange a purchased Stitch Fix Freestyle™ item
Exchange items purchased from your Freestyle tab by selecting them on your Orders & Returns page. You’ll see an option to exchange when:
- You purchased the item from the Freestyle tab (Fix items won’t include an exchange option).
- You purchased the item less than 30 days ago.
To purchase your exchange:
- Go to your Orders & Returns page.
- Click on the item you’d like to exchange.
- Inside the item, click "Exchange."
- Select the new size or color if available.
- Click "Submit" to checkout for the new item. You will be charged for the exchange at this time.
To return your original item:
- Please make sure your item has all original packaging and tags. This includes any branded bags for footwear and boxes for jewelry.
- Use the label included with your Stitch Fix Freestyle™ delivery to return your items.
- If you no longer have your return label:
- You can send back your item with a return label from a different Freestyle purchase or from a current Fix return bag.
- Don’t have a return label or bag? Contact us for a prepaid, printable label.
- Please allow up to 14 business days for the refund to appear back on your original payment method.
- For more details on sending back unwanted Freestyle items, visit Returns.