Create an account for a significant other and get Stitch Fix credit through our referral program. Here’s how:
- Visit your Referrals page and copy your unique referral link.
- Sign out of your Stitch Fix account. You’ll need to create a new account for him or her, with a different email address.
- Copy/paste your unique referral link into your browser.
- Scroll down to the sign-up form and use his or her information (name, email address, size) to create a new account. Once you’re signed into his or her account, you’ll have to sign out and then sign back in with your information to access your Stitch Fix account.
- As long as you’ve also checked out from your first Fix or made your first Shop purchase, then when his or her first Fix ships, you’ll receive referral credit in the amount listed on your Referrals page.