You can create an account for a significant other so they can try Stitch Fix without paying a first styling fee and also receive referral credit yourself. Here’s how:
- Visit your Referrals page and copy your unique referral link.
- Sign out of your Stitch Fix account. You’ll need to create a new account for him or her, with a different email address.
- Copy/paste your unique referral link into your browser.
- Scroll down to the sign-up form and use his or her information (name, email address, size) to create a new account. Once you’re signed into his or her account, you’ll have to sign out and then sign back in with your information to access your Stitch Fix account.
- When his or her first Fix ships, you’ll receive referral credit in the amount listed on your Referrals page.
- Your significant other will also receive a waived styling fee valid for one month after signing up for their first Fix, as long as you’ve already checked out for a Fix yourself.