Returns are free and convenient
We offer free returns on all items purchased, including items you’re trying on from your Fix delivery and items purchased individually in Stitch Fix Freestyle™.
- Unpurchased Fix items
- Purchased Freestyle items
- If you're returning a purchased Fix item, . Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
Send back unpurchased Fix items
After you try on the pieces from your Stylist, easily purchase the ones you want to keep and send back the rest.
- You have 3 days to decide what to keep and check out for your order. Learn how to extend your try-on window here.
- Place anything you don’t want in the prepaid envelope included in your Fix delivery. If you no longer have your Fix return envelope, visit your Orders & Returns page on a web browser to request a new label, after you have completed checkout.
- Please make sure any returned item is unworn and in saleable condition, with all original packaging and tags. This includes any branded bags for footwear and boxes for jewelry. You are, of course, allowed to try items on before returning them (other than underwear and earrings).
- Give your envelope to your mail carrier, drop it off at a blue USPS mailbox or bring it to your local post office.
We’ll take care of the rest! You’ll only hear from us if we have a question about your returns.
Return purchased Stitch Fix Freestyle™ items
It's easy to return Stitch Fix Freestyle items.
You'll only see an option to return if you purchased the item less than 30 days ago.
Here's how to return Freestyle items:
- Go to your Orders & Returns page.
- Click on the item you'd like to return.
- Inside the item, select 'Return'.
- Provide a brief description of why you’re returning the item so we can keep this in mind for future purchases.
- Any returned items must remain unworn, in their original condition with all of the packaging and tags intact. (This includes any branded footwear bags or jewelry boxes.)
- Of course, you are welcome to try items on before returning them (other than underwear and earrings).
- Use the provided return label included with your delivery to make your returns. If your item came with a packing slip please include it in the bag with your return as well.
- Note: if you have a return label from a different Freestyle purchase or current Fix you can use that label as well.
- No return bag or label? Please .
- Once your bag is packed and sealed with your return label, you can give your return to a USPS mail courier, drop it off at a USPS mailbox or drop it off at your local post office.
How do I track my returns and refunds?
Here’s how to track your returns and refunds:
- Tracking your return is simple. You’ll reference the tracking number printed on the prepaid return label and enter it into the USPS package tracker.
- After we've received your return, we’ll refund the price you paid for your item back to your original payment method.
- Check your Orders & Returns page to confirm that your return has been received and your refund has been processed.
- Keep in mind: It may take up to 14 business days to receive a refund. If your refund hasn’t been issued within that time, please contact us and we'll sort things out.
- If you paid for all or part of a delivery with Stitch Fix credit, any amount charged to your saved payment method will be refunded first. The remaining amount will return to your credit balance.