If you’d like to stop receiving deliveries, simply cancel future shipments by following the instructions below. Once complete, there’s no further action required from you. Also see: Unsubscribe my email.
How do I cancel automatic deliveries?
If you signed up for automatic deliveries and would like to cancel them, you can do so from your web browser or the Stitch Fix app.
From a web browser:
- Go to your My Fix page
- Click on “Manage Automatic Fixes.” (If you only want to cancel your next order, but keep the same shipment schedule, click “Skip this Fix.”)
- Click “I want to stop receiving automatic Fixes”
- Select the box that says "Stop receiving Fixes automatically" and click "Update"
From the Stitch Fix app:
- View the "My Fix" tab
- Select “Change your Fix schedule”
- Under the calendar, you’ll see the header “Select how often we send your Fix”
- Touch the drop-down arrow to see the automatic shipment options, and select “On demand: I’ll schedule each Fix”
- Once your shipment schedule is changed to on demand scheduling, you can click “Skip or cancel your Fix” to cancel your remaining order.
You’ll know you successfully canceled all your shipments because your homepage will now prompt you to schedule a new one by showing you a calendar of dates to select from.
If we have already started styling your next Fix, you may not see these options and will instead see a page with the message “Your Fix is in Progress.” If you see this message, please contact us and we'll stop your shipment if possible. Complete instructions on managing your automatic shipments can be found on the About automatic deliveries page.
How do I cancel a scheduled shipment?
If you’re not signed up for automatic deliveries, you’ll see a link on your My Fix page to “Cancel this Fix.” If you’re using the Stitch Fix app, select “Change your Fix schedule,” then click “Skip or cancel your Fix.”
If we've already started styling your next Fix, you may not see these options and will instead see a page with the message “Your Fix is in Progress.” If you see this message, please contact us and we'll stop your shipment if possible. To learn more about scheduling Fixes one at a time, see Reschedule or Cancel a Shipment.