Find answers here about Stitch Fix account credit from referrals, special promotions or gift cards. Any Stitch Fix credit on your account will be applied to your styling fee or item purchases. Learn how you save money with Stitch Fix here.
How our referrals program works
Our referrals program is an easy and fun way to share and receive credit that can be used toward future Fix orders and deliveries. Learn more about referrals or check your referral credit.
Referring a friend:
- Check out from your first Fix or make your first Shop purchase to activate your referral link.
- Share your referral link (using your home page or refer button) with friends via email or social media.
- Get credit when they check out from their first Fix or buy a Shop item.
- Enjoy! Referral credit automatically applies to your future orders and purchases.
Applying referral credit from a friend:
- Referral credit will be applied to your future styling fees and purchases automatically; you’ll see it reflected within the payment summary.
- Check your available credit anytime at your referrals page.
Redeem a promo code
- You can redeem your promo code here. Please note that you must be signed in to apply it to your account.
- Any credit available is shared with all members on the account and will be applied toward the first Fix or Shop item that’s checked out. Styling fee credit is applied individually.
- Learn more about Stitch Fix promo codes.
Stitch Fix gift cards
- Go to our gift cards page, or click here. Select the method you’d like to use: email, print-at-home or by mail (shipping is free).
- Add receiver, amount and payment details, as well as a personal note. There are no additional fees.
- That’s it—your gift card will be on its way ASAP.
Redeeming a gift card:
- Go to our gift cards page and select “Redeem a gift card” or click here.
- Enter your gift card code.
- The card’s value will automatically be added to your next styling fee, Fix or Shop purchase. If you have a family account, the credit will be shared among each member.
- You’ll be able to check your credit balance anytime on your account page.