Signing up for Stitch Fix Kids is easy. Find step-by-step instructions and what you need to know about our Kids offering below.
How do I create a Stitch Fix Kids profile?
Here’s how to create a Stitch Fix profile for a child.
- Go to StitchFix.com/Kids.
- Click or tap the “Get Started” or “Add a Kid” button.
- Log in with your existing Stitch Fix account, or if you’re new to Stitch Fix create a new account with your personal information. Since you’ll be managing a kid’s profile, you’ll always need to sign in with your own info first as any kid’s accounts will live under your name.
- Fill out a Kid’s Style Profile—since every kid is unique, your answers to our questions let our Stylists get to know the kid’s personality.
- If you already have a Women’s or Men’s account and your shipping and billing info is on file, we’ll use that same information for any child you sign up. If you’re new to Stitch Fix, follow the prompts to save your shipping and billing information. If you have questions, visit our Billing FAQ or Shipping FAQ.
- You’re now ready to schedule your first Kids Fix delivery! Simply confirm a delivery date. We also offer the convenience of automatic deliveries ranging from once a month to once a quarter.
You can add up to four kids and manage them from a single account, as well as continue getting your own Fix deliveries. Learn about family accounts here. If you’ve signed up a kid, and haven’t tried Stitch Fix for yourself, you can easily fill out your own profile by choosing “Women’s” or “Men’s” from the header at the top of the page.
What can I expect in my Stitch Fix Kids delivery?
With Stitch Fix Kids you get:
- 8-12 pieces hand picked by a personal stylist.
- Depending on what you said you’d like to receive in the kid’s profile, a Fix will include a variety of clothing, accessories and shoes from brands you’re already familiar with as well as up-and-coming brands and Stitch Fix exclusive labels. Learn more about our Kids brands here.
- Items priced at the budget you set.
- Free shipping both ways. Learn how to return items here.
What kids sizes does Stitch Fix carry?
We offer sizes 2T-14 in our Stitch Fix Kids line. View our size charts here.
Can I get referral credit for signing up a kid?
When you add a kid, you’re adding a new profile to your account. Family accounts share a referral link so there’s no referral credit for adding additional kids to your account. Your family account can get referral credit for referring your friends and other family members who are new to Stitch Fix. Learn more about referrals credit here.
Will my kid’s name be on the shipping label?
All Fix deliveries for your family account will go to the name listed in the shipping section of your Account Settings. The note from the Stylist inside the box will be addressed to your kid.
What information do you collect from children?
The kids products we offer are intended for purchase by adults. We collect limited personal information about children from the adults ordering for the child. Information about children that we collect and store includes name, birth date, height, weight and style preferences. If you provide information about a child and are not the parent or legal guardian of that child, please obtain the parent’s or legal guardian’s consent.