How do I add my referrer?
Use your friend or family member’s unique referral link when you sign up for Stitch Fix and they’ll be automatically listed as your referrer.
How does the referral program work?
Each account gets a unique referral link to share with friends. You'll receive Stitch Fix credit in your account in the amount specified on your Referrals page at the time your friend’s first order ships.
Inviting friends from a browser:
- Sign into your account
- On the right-hand side of your home page, you’ll see the “Invite Friends” section
- Click to select one of the social media sharing options. Send your link by email, or copy and paste the link wherever you’d like
Referring friends from the iPhone app:
- Open the Stitch Fix app and tap “Refer” in the menu bar
- Tap “Share Your Link” to view your sharing options
- Choose how you’d like to share your link (email, Facebook, SMS, etc.) or select “More” for other options
If you have a family account, you have one shared referral link for everyone on your account. You can get referral credit for referring new clients or families to Stitch Fix, but not for adding kids to your own account. Learn more about family accounts here.