Stitch Fix is an online styling service that delivers a truly personalized shopping experience, for you and your family. Fill out your Style Profile and a Personal Stylist will handpick pieces to fit your tastes, needs and budget—and mail them right to your door. Each box contains a curated selection of clothing, shoes and accessories for you to try on at home. Simply keep the items you love and send back the rest in a prepaid USPS envelope. Shipping and returns are always free—even for exchanges!
How does it work?
1. Fill out the Style Profile
First, you’ll need to complete a Style Profile for yourself or a child. This information will help your Stylist understand the sizes and styles you’re looking for, as well as your ideal price range. Completing a profile takes about 10-15 minutes.
2. Pick the date you’d like to receive your shipment
Confirm your preferred delivery date from the calendar. At the time your Stylist selects your items, you’ll be charged a $20 styling fee. That $20 will be applied as a credit toward anything you keep from your shipment.
3. Try everything on from the comfort of home
We encourage you to try on everything in the box, especially since you never know what will look good or what you might like. Pair items from your shipment with clothing and accessories you already own to discover what looks good together before you decide to buy them. Learn more about the benefits of working with a personal stylist.
4. Buy what you like and return the rest
- Take up to three days to decide what you want to buy and what to send back. You’ll only be charged for the items you choose to keep when you check out online or through the free Stitch Fix app.
- Check out by signing into your account and selecting the items you’re keeping, returning (if available), or exchanging. We will then charge you for any items you’ve decided to keep.The $20 styling fee will automatically be applied as credit toward any items you purchase. If you buy everything, you receive a 25% discount off the entire box!
- Easily return the items you don't want in the prepaid envelope and drop it into any USPS mailbox. Enjoy free shipping both ways as a benefit of using our service.
5. Tell us what you think
Remember to give us feedback on the items you received. Telling us what you liked, didn’t like and why helps your Stylist know what to send in future Fix deliveries. Our women's blog and men's blog offer tips on how to communicate with your Stylist.
If you’ve set up recurring shipments we'll automatically schedule the delivery date for your next Fix shipment. You can always choose an alternative date if needed or stop regularly scheduled shipments at any time.
Stitch Fix does not require a membership fee or a monthly subscription.
How is Stitch Fix different from shopping online, or in a store?
The Stitch Fix experience is not merely curated, it’s truly personalized to your taste, budget and lifestyle. Stylists handpick items just for you.
Stitch Fix makes shopping not just convenient, but effortless. Like other online retailers, Stitch Fix saves you a trip to the store by shipping items directly to you. Our Personal Stylists also save you the time and trouble of selecting clothing and accessories. Many of our clients enjoy the ease and convenience of automatically scheduled shipments that arrive at a frequency of their choosing.
At Stitch Fix, the dressing room is your home. We encourage you to try everything on from the comfort of your home and see how the items work with what’s already in your closet.
Returns are easy. Simply place the items you’re returning into the prepaid mailing envelope and drop it into any USPS mailbox. Shipping is always free!
Do you have a mobile app?
Yes we do. You can download our app for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch here. If you’re an Android user, we’re working on an app for you, too, and appreciate your patience.