Stitch Fix is the first fashion retailer to blend expert styling, proprietary technology and unique product to deliver a shopping experience that is truly personalized for you. Simply fill out the Stitch Fix Style Profile and our personal stylists will handpick a selection of five clothing items and accessories unique to your taste, budget and lifestyle. You can buy what you like and return the rest (shipping is free both ways).
1. Fill out your Style Profile
Begin by filling out the Style Profile. This helps us understand your size, style, shape, budget and lifestyle. Completing your Profile should only take about 10 minutes.
2. Pick the date you’d like to receive your shipment
Select a delivery date from the calendar. At the time your Stylist selects your items, you will be charged a $20 styling fee. That $20 will be applied as a credit toward anything you keep from your shipment.
3. Try everything on in the comfort of your home
We encourage you to try on everything our Stylists have picked for you because you never know what will look great on. Create new outfits by pairing what’s in your shipment with items that are already in your closet.
4. Buy what you like and return the rest
- Take three days to decide what you’ll purchase and what you’d like to send back. You’re only charged for items you choose to keep when you check out.
- Check out by logging into your account to pay for the items you want to keep. The $20 styling fee will be applied as credit toward any items you purchase. If you buy all five items, we’ll give you 25% off the entire purchase!
- Simply return the items you don't want in our prepaid mailer and drop it into any USPS mailbox. Stitch Fix clients enjoy free shipping both ways as a benefit of using our service.
5. Tell us what you think
Don't forget to give us specific feedback on each item you receive. We're able to send you better selections when we know what did and didn’t work for you, and why. Our women's blog and men's blog offer tips on the best ways to communicate with your Stylist.
If you choose to receive recurring shipments, we'll automatically schedule the delivery date for your next shipment. You can always choose an alternative date that better suits your needs or opt out of regularly scheduled shipments entirely. Stitch Fix does not require a membership fee or a monthly subscription.
How is Stitch Fix different than shopping online, or in a store?
The Stitch Fix experience is not merely curated, it’s truly personalized to your taste, budget and lifestyle. Stylists handpick a selection of five items just for you. In fact, no two clients have ever received the same selection of items.
Stitch Fix makes shopping not just convenient, but effortless. Like other online retailers, Stitch Fix saves you a trip to the store by shipping items directly to you. Our personal stylists also save you the time and trouble of selecting clothing and accessories. Many of our clients enjoy the ease and convenience of automatically scheduled shipments that arrive at a frequency of their choosing.
At Stitch Fix, our dressing room is your home. We encourage you to try everything on in the comfort of your home and see how the items we send work with what’s already in your closet.
Returns are easy. Simply slip the items you’re returning into the prepaid mailing envelope and drop it into any USPS mailbox. Shipping is always free at Stitch Fix!
Do you have a mobile app?
Yes we do. You can download our app for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch here. If you’re an Android user, we’re working on an app for you, too, and appreciate your patience.